帖子

菲华币

菲华新兵

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-11-20 17:30:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

<strong>Responsibilities: </strong><br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Responsible for the initial resume screening and interview of applicants particularly for Chinese speaking positions<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Coordinates with other departments for schedule interview and manpower requirements, on boarding of new hires and arrangement if I.T., work station<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Coordinates with the Admin department in assisting the flight reservations and accommodations of expatriates<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Encoding, updating and monitoring recruitment files for expatriates<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; In charge of giving regret letters or telephone feedback to candidates who did not pass the interview<br />
<strong>Requirements: </strong><br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Required language(s): Chinese and English<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Excellent Mandarin communication and typing skills<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; With positive disposition towards work and passionate in recruiting<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hardworking, reliable and trustworthy<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Organized, versatile and a team player<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.<br />
•&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City<br />
菲律宾华人电报群
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

限制会员

积分
沙发
发表于 2014-11-21 08:38:44 | 只看该作者

How to&nbsp;&nbsp;contact with&nbsp;&nbsp;you?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

菲华新兵

积分
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-11-21 09:03:16 | 只看该作者

<blockquote>快乐的cold 发表于 2014-11-21 08:38<br />
How to&nbsp;&nbsp;contact with&nbsp;&nbsp;you?</blockquote><br />
Please send CV to Sofia.Yang@bayviewtechnology.com<br />
(Note: Please indicated Subject as &quot;Name_Position&quot;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

菲华新兵

积分
地板
发表于 2014-11-21 15:24:49 | 只看该作者

I'm currently in china now, but I'm going to Manila on dec 2. Here is my contact number in china +8602168568066
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

菲华新兵

积分
5#
发表于 2014-11-21 15:26:50 | 只看该作者

<blockquote>Louise0317 发表于 2014-11-21 15:24<br />
I'm currently in china now, but I'm going to Manila on dec 2. Here is my contact number in china +86 ...</blockquote><br />
Hello, I want to know how much salary are you offering after tax, and do you have additional for food and stay for your employee? And I took other course aside from business in university, does it matter?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

菲华新兵

积分
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-11-22 10:15:38 | 只看该作者

<blockquote>Louise0317 发表于 2014-11-21 15:26<br />
Hello, I want to know how much salary are you offering after tax, and do you have additional for f ...</blockquote><br />
Salary will depend on your experience. and for this position, we don't provide food and stay, but we provide accommodation and food allowance, or if you want to stay in company housing, you will not get housing allowance.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

菲华新兵

积分
7#
发表于 2014-11-22 17:03:14 | 只看该作者

Dont have any experience can apply for it ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

菲华新兵

积分
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-1-9 17:39:19 | 只看该作者

This position is closed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报