菲华卫士

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-1-3 22:13:25 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
新年去菲律宾Villa Jovita“游山玩水”

文/四合道人

昨天是2021年的第二天,天气多云转晴,菲律宾白日最高气温二十八度,我们一行九人出去游山玩水了。

菲律宾的疫情状况依然不容乐观,昨日新增新冠肺炎病例1765例,累计确诊475820例。然而,对于国弱民贫的菲律宾来说,实在是没有实力再与新冠老贼打持久战了,只能采取“积极应对,消极抵抗”策略了。疫情一紧张,他们就封城;疫情一缓解,他们就松懈下来了。唯一的解决方案就是寄希望于中国等大国疫苗了。

所以在做好必要防护的情况下,人们是可以自由活动的,只是这种自由是相对有限的。为省事起见,我们选择了一个离家比较近的旅游度假区。

五点钟闹钟一响,大家都手忙脚乱地开始准备了,洗澡的洗澡,做饭的做饭。

出发时,天已大亮。晚睡早起,所以一上车我就开始犯困了。早上不堵车,车子颠簸了一个多小时后,妻子叫醒了我,说“快看,到海边了。”

我揉着惺忪的睡眼,望向窗外,只见天高云淡,飞鸟回旋。远山如黛,近水如镜。车子行驶在蜿蜒崎岖的山路上,两边是郁郁葱葱的热带丛林,我恍惚间觉得这个世界是多么的美好,疫情似乎从来没有发生过一样。

在家里憋的了十个多月了,看到外面的一山一水、一草一木都觉得格外的美好。

这个“度假村”实际上是一个依山傍水的私家园子,山上有人工打造的各种拍照景点以及高空秋千。

菲律宾人特别喜欢人工造景,比如他们会在两棵树之间布置一些造型独特的摇床;在大树上用各种颜色的牌子喷绘一些格言警句;在地上铺上干净的砂石,再布置一些遮阳伞、软蒲垫、背景图来供游人拍照和休憩;在弯曲的大树上挂一个木条编织成的大圈,再布置一些假花,游人可以坐在上面拍照;还有墙体彩绘、山洞园门、竹屋等等。

景点虽稍显简陋了些,但在依山傍水的环境里就显得很特别。尤其是那高空秋千,设置在悬崖峭壁之上,人坐上去都提心吊胆的,再被那强壮有力的菲律宾小伙子接二连三的猛推,胆小的人就被吓得惊声尖叫。

依山势而建了几个阶梯状的游泳池,这是小孩子们的乐园。女儿每次看见游泳池,就高兴的忘乎所以了。

吃午饭的时候,游客也渐渐多了起来,绝大多数人都比较自觉地戴着口罩、保持着社交距离。不过还有少数人就完全放松了警惕,非但不戴口罩,还搂搂抱抱、有说有笑。我似乎有一种疫情结束的幻想!

下午三点返程,孩子们疯玩了大半天,都累到了极点,坐在车上一颠簸就都昏昏欲睡了。我百无聊赖地看着电子书,不时的望向窗外,只见山坡下、近水边的渔民房屋破旧不堪,呈现出一派萧索景象。菲律宾多台风,附近正好是去年爆发过的塔尔火山,这些渔民真的是生活在水深火热中啊!

五点多,我们抵达岳母的墓园时,天空落起了细雨雨。连襟他们每次来,我们都按照惯例去岳母的墓地去祭拜一番。

岳母走了两年多了,但是她慈祥、和蔼的模样依然深深地刻在我的脑海,每次去祭拜都让人觉得心酸。她才五十九岁啊,就被病魔无情地夺去了生命!她生前的愿望就是能够风风光光地过六十大寿,没想到这么简单的愿望都没能实现。这人的生命有时真的是太无常了!

简单地聚餐过后,他们都返回马尼拉了,屋子里又重归于静寂了。不喜欢孤独,却又害怕热闹。

不过世事无常!还是要珍惜在一起的机会,因为有时候,一转身或许就成了永别。

具体地址:Barangay Santa Cruz Agoncillo, Luzon 4211 Philippines

网友评价:

Great place for a photoshoot n relaxation

Visited Villa Jovita after i have done my errands in Batangas. It was a weekday and not much crowd maybe due to the recent Covid 19 and also the Taal volcano eruption.

This is a place where u can capture a lot of great photos and also good relaxation place for the Summer

Cheap and affordable rates”

Small bali of batangas

“Not so impressive, photogenic but social media trending and attractive for millenials, not so cozy.. affordable.

Just like in a backyard of lolas house... not so organize.. need to improve public toilet and swimming pool.. (infinity pool as i suggest )”

Good for a day trip.

“The Positives

1. Bali Corner. Lots of IG-worthy features. Our photos turned out great though we were amateurs and only used phone cams. The area's quite well-maintained, and this is probably because they are pretty strict about the "no wet/dripping clothes"policy, which I think was a good call. We really enjoyed the giant swing; scary, but fun, and I liked the energy and enthusiasm of the staff.

2. The chlorinated pool was big enough to do a couple of short laps in. Could be a little crowded during daytime though so better go for night swimming, if you can.

3. Lots of non-chlorinated pools to choose from.

The Negatives

1. Most (in fact, almost all) of the non-chlorinated pools were really small and shallow. They were basically terraces of kiddie pools. Look great on photos, esp. if you're creative; but don't let the pics fool you. If you're a full-grown adult, you just can't swim in those pools. If you're just there, for the 'gram, this shouldn't be a problem.

2. Place gets really crowded on weekends. Like crazy crowded. Small pools+families with many kids=not exactly a relaxing vacation. Gets more peaceful at night. So if you can wait until late night to swim, I guess it shouldn't be so bad.

3. If you're a large group and you will be assigned in the main house, prepare to fit and sleep into two twin beds. In our case, we were a group of 7,who booked a supposed room for 8. They gave an extra mattress so 2 of us slept on the floor and 5 tried to squeeze in the beds, which we put side by side. I wasnt exactly an ideal sleeping situation, but I guess it could have been worse.

4. In relation to number 3, there were only 2 shared toilets in that house. And since the place is quite full on weekends, those shared toilets were almost never empty throughout our stay. We literally had to guard/stand by the door to make sure we could take turns to use it one after the other. Some of us were even forced to use the common toilets outside, even at night. That was how busy the indoor toilets were.

5. The room where we stayed in and the common toilets all could use some updating and cleaning. We weren't expecting doctor's clinic level of sanitation, but at the very least, dust off what needs dusting.

6. No mobile signal inside our room! Not exactly a bad thing, but could be hassle for some people.

7. Though we were checked in, we still had to pay separate fees to access Bali Corner and the pools.

Conclusion

You get a little less than what you pay for, esp. if you are checking in. If you can just do a day trip for the Bali Corner and the pools, I recommend it. But if you must stay, try to book the newer rooms as those seem cleaner and better overall.

The staff all seem a little dazed, but were generally helpful. I liked their energy and I hope they are properly compensated,at least.

Was it fun? Yes, with some serious buts (as discussed above).

But will I come back? Sure. Probably just for a day trip though.”

Read less

Date of stay: June 2019

Trip type: Traveled with friends

作者:菲尝阳光国际旅行社
菲律宾华人电报群
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

菲华币

菲华特使